Before anyone can participate in Black Ops Airsoft, they must fill out our online waiver. Please make sure all information is filled out correctly (birthday and spelling of name) prior to paying admission. Click here to fill out our online waiver!
Black Ops Bristol Ruleset
1. Camo Restrictions – Green vs. Tan
- Green Team: Woodland, Woodland Digital, AOR2, Atacs FG, Multicam Tropic, Project Honor, Ranger Green, OD Green, Green Flight Suit, Flecktarn
- Tan: Multicam, AOR1, Desert Digital, Atacs AU, DCU, Khaki, Sand, Multicam Arid, Kryptek Nomad, Tan Flight Suit, Desert Marpat, ACU
- Civi: Jeans, ANY Black or Blue Camo, IE Subdued Urban Digi, Kryptek Typhoon
- Civilian will be floating, meaning we will add you to whatever team has less players. Gear color does not matter
- NO BRIGHT COLORS, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Do not mix the base colors of your tops and bottoms (IE Woodland Pants with Tan Top), your clothing must be the same base color.
2. FPS Restrictions
- AEG, Bolt Action, Etc
- No engagement distance with pistols or shotguns that shoot under 350 fps chronoed with .20g bbs
- 10 ft. engagement distance with AEG and Gas Rifles chronoed at 400 fps with .20g bbs. SEMI ONLY
- 20 ft engagement distance with LMG chronoed at 400 fps with .20g bbs. 26 RPS max.
- 50 ft engagement distance with DMR chronoed at 450 fps with .20g bbs. Must be LOCKED in semi. No full auto option on gun.
- 100 ft engagement distance with Bolt Action Sniper rifles chronoed at 500 fps with .20g bbs.
- 10 ft engagement distance with HPA rifles chronoed at 1.42J with .32g bbs. SEMI ONLY
- 20 ft engagement distance with HPA LMG choroned at 1.42J with .32g bbs. 26 RPS max.
- 50 ft engagement distance with HPA DMR chronoed at 1.78 J with .32g bbs. Must be LOCKED in semi. No full auto option on gun.
3. Basic Field Rules
- Age restriction is 12+ only
- Masks: 18+ are required to wear full seal goggles. 17 and under must have their full face covered. You can do this with a full face mask, or you can wear full seal goggles and some type of lower face protection such as a metal mesh lower.
- Magazines/shells/clips cannot be in the gun in any safe zone. If you cannot be trusted to follow this rule, please bring $4 for a barrel blocker
- Masks must stay ON YOUR FACE at all times on the field. Players caught taking their masks off while on the field will be asked to leave
4. Field Conduct
- Call your hits. Airsoft is based on the honor system, and cheaters are NOT tolerated at Black Ops. If you are caught cheating, you will be banned
- If a player is suspected of cheating, call for a referee immediately. Do not continuously yell “call your hits”
- Any form of physical altercation such as fighting or verbal abuse will not be tolerated. Any violators will be banned
- Do not intentionally block or provide cover for teammates after being hit
- Eliminated players are forbidden to communicate with those still playing. If you are caught talking to an alive person while dead, the alive people will also become dead and this will be counted as a death. This includes giving supplies (gas, bbs, etc.) to those that are still playing. Dead men don’t talk!
- No blind fire. You must be able to look down the sights of your guns to shoot
- No climbing buildings, vehicles, trees, or anything else!
- Any hit to any part of the body counts as a kill
- Gun hits do not count
- Ricochets do not count
- Rubber knife hits count as a kill (this includes being hit by an underhand tossed rubber knife)
- Friendly fire counts! If hit by a fellow teammate, then this is considered a kill
- When two players engage each other in combat (whether at a distance or close quarters), and both players get hit, first person hit is out. If there is an issue, both players are out regardless of who said “HIT”
- After a player is hit, they must put their hand up and go back to their respawn point. Dead players must have their hand up, gun on shoulder, or red cloth on head
6. Bang Rule
- You cannot shoot players within 10 feet. This does exclude pistols and shotguns chronoed under 350fps
- If both players say “bang” at the same time or there’s an issue, both players are dead
- In order to execute a “bang kill,” the gun must be pointed at opponent at the time “bang” is said
- Only wire pull smoke grenades are allowed on the field (NO homemade smokes are permitted)
- At this time, no pyrotechnic grenades are permitted for use (this includes TAG grenades, Pea Grenades, etc.)
- Thunder B’s have a 15ft kill radius. If thrown into a building, everyone in the room is dead (must go through window or doorway, no throwing over the roof of the building)
- Single grenade launchers and six barrel launchers are permitted for use. If you choose to carry the 6 shooter grenade launcher, you cannot carry your rifle with you, a pistol or shotgun is the only weapon you may carry while you use the 6 shooter. One shot with a grenade clears any room no matter how big (grenade launchers are the only weapons you can blind fire with on the field)
- LAW Rockets shot at the outside of buildings count as a kill for anyone behind the wall. If shot inside the building, anyone inside is considered dead
8. Medic Rule
- Each person may carry up to two 2 feet long (minimum required length) bandages. This allows you to be bandaged twice on the field, acting as an on-field respawn
- Wounded players waiting for a medic CANNOT MOVE without aid. Live players may place a hand on a wounded player’s shoulder and walk with them, which will be considered a drag. Live players’ hand must remain on wounded players’ shoulder in order to move.
- Wounded players CANNOT TALK, besides calling out for a medic’s aid
- Medics must wrap the bandages around the player’s arm (MilSim West Tourniquets are allowed for use)
- Medics cannot medic themselves. Medics can only be bandaged by another medic
- Medics will only be assigned by Commanding Officer at your Starting Base
- Once a player has been bandaged twice, they can return to their Starting Base and respawn instantly, or report to an FOB that is controlled by their team and remain there for 3 minutes before respawning
- Medics will have white tape on their right arm
- 90 SECOND bleed out times will be in effect!
9. Searching Players
- Live players may approach wounded players from the opposing team and search them for intel
- To initiate a search, the enemy player puts his hand on the wounded player and will say, “I am searching you.” At that moment, the wounded player must relinquish any intel items they have in their possession at the time of the search
- You MAY NOT take any of the dead person’s items. You MAY NOT touch or take any of their personal items. ONLY INTEL may be exchanged
10. FOB Rules
- Forward operating bases can be captured by either team. The teams flag must be raised in order for that team to spawn at the base
- Dead players must wait 1 minute at FOB before being spawned back into the game. You still must complete your bleed out time at the location where you were shot
- Spawning at a FOB allows dead/wounded player to remove all previous bandages and put them back to use
- IF YOU ARE SHOT WHILE YOU ARE INSIDE THE FOB: You must LEAVE THE FOB AND RETURN TO YOUR BASE TO RESPAWN. There is NO BLEED OUT. Immediately leave the FOB and go to base, or move away from the FOB so you are not in the way of other players
- Vehicles will only be operated by BOA staff
- Vehicles will not exceed 15 miles per hour
- Players are not allowed to exit or enter ANY moving vehicle
- Players must remain 10ft from any moving vehicle
- Players in ghillie suits WILL NEVER lie near vehicle roads, trails, or in the driving path of any vehicle
- Vehicles out of use will flash hazard lights or display dead rag
- Disabling a Vehicle:
- In order to disable a vehicle, a 40mm grenade must be shot at the vehicle
- After being disabled, vehicle will be down for 30 minutes