All Black Ops Field Rules Apply. Click here to view basic rules.
A signed waiver must be filled out before your first play. Click here for the waiver.Wilsim Saturdays run June 4, 2022 through September 24, 2022. Click here for Wilsim Saturday Rules.
Below are Additional Rules that apply to Saturday Only:Camo Restrictions – Green vs. Tan
- Green Team:
- You may wear blue jeans or black pants with a green or black shirt.
- Green Camo Uniforms include: Woodland, Woodland Digital, AOR2, Atacs FG, Multicam Tropic, Ranger Green, OD Green, Green Flight Suit, Flecktarn, Black, German Bundeswehr, Canadian Disruptive Pattern, Camouflage Europe Centrale, Australian Defense Force Disruptive Pattern Camouflage, United Kingdom Disruptive Pattern Material,Erbsenmuster, ERDL (M1948), Flächentarnmuster, Black, Multicam Black, Subdued Urban Digital, Kryptek Typhon, Desert Night Camouflage, ANY green dominated camo patterns, ANY dark or dark dominated camo patterns or colors.
- Tan Team:
- You may wear light blue jeans with a tan or light blue shirt.
- Tan Camo Uniforms include: Multicam, AOR1, Desert Digital, Atacs AU, DCU, Khaki, Sand, Multicam Arid, Kryptek Nomad, Tan Flight Suit, Desert Marpat, UCP, Desert Camouflage Pattern (three-color),Desert Camouflage Pattern (sixcolor) , ANY light gray, ANY light/arid/faded shades of green, ANY light/arid/faded shades of brown, ANY light/arid/faded camo patterns or colors in general.
- Important Clothing Notes:
- If wearing light colored blue jeans you can wear either a tan or green shirt and we will tape you to that team.
- If wearing black pants or dark jeans, you must wear a green or black shirt. You will be taped to green team.
- Players are NOT permitted to mix camo colors such as wearing Tan tops with Green pants. If you are wearing tan pants you cannot play green team. If you are wearing green pants you cannot play tan team. You cannot mix green and tan clothing.
- We do have green and tan tshirts available for purchase in store for a reasonable price.
- NO ORANGE, RED, OR YELLOW ATTIRE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Gear color does matter. If you have a plate carrier that does not match the team that you are playing on, you have two options. You can either get taped or buy wristbands for that team.
- YOUR HEADGEAR MUST MATCH YOUR TEAM COLOR – NO EXCEPTION!
- Click here for Green Team attire suggestions (link coming soon)
- Click here for Tan Team attire suggestions (link coming soon)
- There is no “bang kill” rule on Saturday’s. You must shoot with a rifle or pistol at 400fps or less.
- DMRs and Sniper rifles still have the same engagement distance as any other day.
- Pistols can shoot 400fps since there is no bang kill on Saturday.
Click here for Saturday Wil-Sim Rules (June – September)
- Vehicles will be operated only by BOA staff.
- DO NOT lie near roads, trails, or paths while vehicles are in play.
- Players are not allowed to exit or enter ANY moving vehicle.
- DO NOT exit or enter a vehicle while it is in motion.
- Players MUST remain 10ft away from any moving vehicle.
- Disabling a Vehicle:
- Disabled vehicles will declare they are diabled and immediately stop moving. Players inside may still fire out of the vehicle.
- In order to disable a vehicle, a 40mm grenade/frag/rocket must be shot/thrown at the vehicle.
- After being disabled, the vehicle will "burn" for one minute, any players remaining in the vehicle will be considered dead. The vehicle will then return to base, where it will be "repaired" for 10 minutes. Rockets immediately destroy the impacted vehicle and kill all occupants inside.
- Once destroyed the vehicle will display a red kill flag.